Friday, May 13, 2011

Im BAAAACCKK!

Hey everyone, or anyone, I'm back. It's been years since I last posted, and a lot of shit has been happening since. But I don't really feel like going into all that. Right now I want to talk about how art school is going. I got accepted into CIA.. Cleveland Institute of Art. I'm in my sophomore year, and I'm majoring in Drawing.
Now some people, ok ok, a lot of people ask me : "what kind of job are you going to get with that major?" and similar comments, questions, etc.

This is what I have to say: I'm not looking for a job, I'm building a career. There's a huge difference between the two. A job isn't a career, it's just something you do to pay the bills, order a pizza, etc, a job can become a career if you become passionate about it. A career is something that you love to do, and you grow in many ways, it's a passion, and the money is a bonus. Its not about the money, while a job is about the money.
I really don't care or would be embarrassed if I lived at home for the rest of my life. I want to wake up everyday and get pumped up about the day and what I do. I don't want to hate getting up and dragging myself to my job.

No comments: